Thursday, July 30, 2009

I gotta say......I sure have two amazing kiddos!




With Josh being gone this week, I was going into this week kind of nervous with the amount of responsibility I would have to take on alone. I do have to say though that my kids are amazing and just overall.......awesome! Nathan has turned into mommy's little helper this week. I get him up first in the morning and he knows exactly what he needs to do, he grabs his backpack for daycare and even takes it out to the car for me. He reminds me to wake up "baby" also known as Lindsey, even though I wouldnt forget her, he makes sure I always think of her too haha! Each night they have been going right to bed without any problems, they have been in great moods, and the best part of my day is in the early morning waking them up and seeing them light up when they see me, makes me feel soooooo loved by them! Thats why I can tell the world, my kids are amazing! They amaze me more and more everyday and are turning into truly amazing people. I cant wait to see what they grow up to be and what their personalities turn into. XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment