Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dinner in Weston, TX




Last night, the family all went out to Weston, TX for some YUMMY dinner. A while back, before Josh and I were married, only engaged, we used to have family dinners at a diner called Gracie's. It was sooooooooo good, and really cheap! It was where you could get a ton of food for next to nothing. It is located way out in the middle of nowhere, which is awesome! Unfortunately, it got closed down. Luckily for us though, another diner moved in, which was the same food and prices, but new name and a few more menu options. Anyhow, we all went there last night and it was DELICIOUS! I had the smoked brisket and it was amazing! Tons of food (which I love) for a low price (again, which I love)!! It was great being able to get together with everone, catch up, and enjoy the evening. The kids behaved themselved wonderfully, although Lindsey LOVES to hear herself these days and screams just to hear herself, but other then that...it was a lot of fun! Nathan was able to see the horses, goats, cows, etc as we made the drive up there and he kept saying "mooooooo" after the cows hehe! All in all, it was a great evening filled with fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment